A New Way to Fight Lines and Wrinkles
Dr. Nicholas Perricone is a well known and highly regarded anti-aging researcher. He has spent the last 20 years developing new and effective antiaging skin care products.
In his last book, The Perricone Promise: Look Younger, Live Longer in Three Easy Steps, he introduced us to his latest exciting discovery: the role of neuropeptides in antiaging skin care.
Neuropeptides are strings of amino acids naturally found in the body. Among their many functions, they work on the skin to help us retain a youthful appearance and to slow the signs of aging.
Dr Perricone reports the following effects of topical solutions containing neuropeptides and DMAE:
- “A visible increase in radiance and glow to the skin…the result of the compounds’ powerful anti-inflammatory activities, as well as their effects on blood circulation and cell metabolism.
- An increase in firmness because the neuropeptides aid in collagen and elastin production.
- Improved appearance of the skin’s resilience, tone and texture.
- Decreased appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Decreased appearance of tiny veins and capillaries.
- Maximized regeneration and hydration of the skin.”
According to the doctor, the results of the application of neuropeptides are “the most impressive I have seen in twenty years of research.”
Neuropeptides must be made individually and are quite expensive.
The following are some of Dr. Perricone’s neuropeptide compounds:
These are all patented formulations that have been developed to contain natural and non-toxic neuropeptides that have been shown to play important roles in maintaining a youthful, beautiful appearance of the skin.
For the complete line of Perricone antiquating skin care products and supplements and the doctor’s continually improved formulations, visit the Perricone MD website.
This article is for informational purposes only. It does not purport to offer medical advice.
Here are more Effective Skin Care Articles.